Crispy Nutella Cookies(source)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
Add flour, salt, baking powder, and oats. Mix until combined. Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
Using a measuring spoon, drop 1 teaspoon of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 ½ inches apart (the dough will spread a lot). Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
Bake the cookies for 8 to 9 minutes (depending on your oven) or until the edges start to brown. Keep in mind that these can overbake very quickly. Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
Do not remove from the parchment paper until completely cooled.
Spread Nutella on half of the cookies, topping them with the rest of the cookies to create sandwiches.
*And quickly eat them before everybody else does!
Roasted Chicken with Bell Peppers
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 cups thinly sliced red bell pepper
1 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots (about 1 large)
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, fennel seeds, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, garlic powder, and oregano. Brush chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons oil; sprinkle spice rub over chicken. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn chicken over; cook 1 minute. Arrange chicken in an 11 x 7–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until done.
3. Heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, shallots, and rosemary; sauté 3 minutes. Stir in broth, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Stir in vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve bell pepper mixture over chicken. YUMMY!
1 cup butter, soft
1/2 cup sugar 2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
up to 2 tbsp milk
1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury Ready to Bake!
refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
4 teaspoons sugar
1/3 C. Chopped Walnuts, finely chopped
1/2 C. Hershey’s® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
1/4 C. Smucker’s® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
1 1/2 C. vanilla bean ice cream, softened
24 fresh raspberries