- Food labels, Baymax eyes, Baymax banners, cupcake toppers and tons more here
How to draw Baymax printout here
Big Hero 6 science experiments here
Wasabi peas recipe here
OREO Football Party
1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
1. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
3. Freeze 10 min.
3. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
4. Regrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
5. Share and enjoy!
*CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
I shaped the cake ball into a football shape before dipping it in chocolate and then with melted white chocolate added the football design to it.REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
You can view many more delicious OREO recipes here too.
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory Party + holiday recipes
I got the golden ticket printable & and the chocolate bar wrapper here, and the caution sign here.
Maleficent birthday party
Get some birthday ideas for your party from this Maleficent party with lots of great ideas for food, games and decor.