I am not a big Black Friday shopper in person(have only been once and it was to Best Buy because Jay wanted to check it out), but I do buy a few things here and there when the deal is just too good to pass up!
ASOS is having their biggest Black Friday sale ever! Use code: BIG30 for 30% off EVERYTHING! But make sure to watch this YouTube video I made on how you can save up to 20% on top of the promo code! Then click here to shop.
Make sure you set the Country/currency to GBP and order on PayPal to avoid the foreign transaction fee. (but even with the fee, the savings is far greater than the fee so it’s still worth it!))
It also works for Europe! A subscriber commented, “I just tried this technique out on an order from Europe, and I actually do save about 20%!”
2. Shopbop is having a great sale where you can get 15% off orders $200+, 20% off orders $500+ and 25% off orders $800+ with code: MORE19
3. Forever 21 has the cutest/ugliest ugly sweaters! Many of the items are 30% off and everything is 30% off if you shop from their app. They also have these two cute sweater dresses that’s on my wishlist.
I’ve never shopped from this store until a couple months ago and they have really cute clothes in the midst of some not so cute ones! Haha.
Below are some purchases I made and I LOVE them, especially the green dress.
5. H & M is 30% off the whole store starting 11/27(today)! You just need to have an account with them and add the deal to your cart. I just bought the items below.
7. My wishlist is this special edition Kitchen-aid. SO beautiful.
Wayfair is having an amazing sale throughout the whole store. Here are some bunkbeds I found that are so adorable and up to 60% off!
8. Lord & Taylor is $100 off orders $200+!
9. Cotton On is 40% off storewide. Excludes sales.
10. Ted Baker is up to 50% off everything.
What is on your wish list?