This post is sponsored by Hanes. I only support brands I love and all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting this blog!
One thing that I am not the best at is giving gifts. I think it’s because gifts are not my love language so I don’t really care about receiving gifts either. Jay is really good at thinking of very meaningful and thoughtful gifts because it is one of his love languages. Which means I need to get my act together and do better at giving him thoughtful gifts because it’s how he feels loved! But the Holidays roll around and life gets so busy that I end up giving him gifts that I buy him a few days before on a 2-day shipping. But I am determined to buy him and everyone else gifts all by this month in November so I am not frantically looking for gifts and end up buying things that are more expensive but out of desperation justify it.
So let’s start with the stockings, shall we?
- Beef jerky- my son’s favorite is the Slim Jim kind.
- Colorblast- an invisible marker coloring book, our go-to for church
- Silly straws
- Hanes Toddler boys’ boxer briefs – he prefers boxer briefs over briefs because he says they don’t go up his butt 😀
- Bubble gum – he just learned how to chew gum without swallowing it and thinks gums are the coolest thing since it doesn’t disappear
- Ring pop
- Bubble wands
- Pomegranate – instead of the typical apples or oranges, I thought a not so typical fruit would be fun
- Training chopsticks – because he’s an Asian after all
- Hanes toddler boys’ ankle socks – they’re soft and comfy on the toes, non-skid bottoms helps him move around with ease and the EZ Sort® sock matching system with size on bottom sole makes sorting socks so much easier!
STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS
for girls ages 8-12
- Insta-snow powder – have you ever tried these? You just add water and it is soooo cool! It looks just like snow and feels cold too.
- Origami paper – love taking these to church
- Hanes Girls’ Ankle Socks – super soft and stays up, non-cushioned foot so it’s not bulky, hint of spandex for a better fit
- Pokemon trading cards – our girls love going to a trading card party
- Chapstick – it is so dry here in Utah that I am putting chapstick on them everyday!
- A book- my oldest’s favorite is The Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Hanes Girls’ Hipsters – comfortable waistband, tag-free so it doesn’t itch, and no ride up leg bands, my girls love these!
- Snowball maker
- Fruity breath mints
- Oreos – my daughter is obsessed and everyone that knows her knows it!
- Persimmons – I used to eat these all the time in Korea, so delicious
- Sewing kit – since I’ve been teaching my girls how to sew, they want their own little sewing kit
STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS
for the mom
This is literally all the things I would love to have in my stockings, hint hint husband!
- Fabric cutter wheel – if you don’t own one, you are truly missing out. So much easier and faster to cut fabric!
- Dove dark chocolate
- Caramello – my favorite candy bar
- Compact mirror- I am always using my phone on a selfie mode to apply make-up on so a mirror would be nice
- Cute aprons – I collect aprons and own about 8 of them but I want more!
- Hanes Women’s No-Show Socks- not bulky, blended with spandex for a better fit, wicks away moisture, and extra durable on the heel and toe areas
- Wallet – so I can carry my 50 different coupons and gift cards. My current one is wearing out.
- Gift cards, any card! I really think mom’s favorite things are gift cards. At least mine is. Jay used to buy me flowers all the time in the beginning of our marriage and I asked him if he could give me gift cards instead.
- Candle – Capri Blues are my favorite, they smell divine
STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS
for the dad
- Hanes Crewneck Undershirt – if you get a feel of these undershirts, you will be sold. They are soooo soft! It has a FreshIQ™ advanced odor protection so he doesn’t get smelly, wicks away moisture, tag-free and Lay Flat Collar is designed to keeps its shape.
- Deodorant. Because men really, really need it.
- One brownie wrapped fancy. It has to be the edge, Jay’s favorite
- A few bow-ties. That’s all he wears to work everyday!
- Hanes Men’s Assorted Dress Socks – FreshIQ™ advanced odor protection, trendy and fun patterns, soft and durable, reinforced heel and toe and better fitting with spandex.
- Hair clay – holds hair SO much better than a hair gel/hair spray/pomade! We use it on our son too, our favorite brand is the Boogie’s.
- Reese’s peanut butter cups- Jay’s favorite candy bar
- Nerf gun – one time when I was in a bad mood and Jay shot it and it hit right on my face, I broke the pellet in half and threw it at him. Not my proudest moment.
- Asian pears – so juicy and so yummy!
If you have any other great stocking stuffer ideas, let me know! Besides their stockings, we plan on giving our kids just one gift and then gifting our whole family with a family experience instead. Because even with us giving them one gift, they receive so many gifts from all their uncles and aunts, cousins and grandparents on both sides of the family. So happy shopping and may you not procrastinate on gift-buying! 😉
And hey! Guess who was featured on their website!