This post is part of the monthly series for #JOHNSONS® sponsored series for Socialstars™.
Summer has been full of sticky lemonade making, water gun fights, eating popsicles, lots of scooter riding, and lots of sweating which means a lot of baths. I got to try JOHNSON’S® Oh Joy! collection sold exclusively at Target and Target.com, and man, that girl is working it! My blogger friend texts me to tell me what other company Oh Joy! got to work with and we are always slightly jealous. 😉 But her products and designs are so adorable, I love the bright colors and the fun prints she always comes up with.
One thing my kids love to do is take a bubble bath AND blow bubbles at the same time, and we go through bubbles very fast in our household. So I started making homemade bubbles at home, using the containers of the bubbles I buy from stores and it’s been awesome! So I will be sharing with you how to make homemade bubbles!
How to make bubbles(via source):
Measure 6 cups of water into one container, then pour 1 cup of dish soap into the water and slowly stir it until the soap is mixed in. Try not to let foam or bubbles form while you stir. Measure 1 tablespoon of glycerin or 1/4 cup of corn syrup and add it to the container. Stir the solution until it is mixed together.
That’s it! Isn’t it so easy?
Make sure to make bubbles for each of your child, I make the rookie mistake of just making one and thinking somehow they’ll be perfect little children and share, but oh boy, was I wrong. There were tears shed and arguing and fighting. So now I give each of them a bubble so they can all enjoy blowing out the bubbles.
- JOHNSON’S® baby HEAD-TO-TOE® wash offers a NO MORE TEARS® formula which is as gentle to the eyes as pure water that soothes your baby during bath time.
- JOHNSON’S® baby lotion softens and nourishes baby’s skin, and is gentle enough to use morning and night. This CLINICALLY PROVEN MILDNESS formula is designed gentle for newborns.
- JOHNSON’S® baby BEDTIME® lotion is clinically proven to help baby sleep better and has hydrating emollients clinically shown to last all night long.
- JOHNSON’S® baby BEDTIME® bath is clinically shown to last all night long to leave your baby’s skin feeling touchably soft and smooth.
- Clinically proven to help baby sleep up to one hour longer, JOHNSON’S® 3-Step BEDTIME® Routine features a bath using JOHNSON’S® baby BEDTIME® bath, a gentle massage using JOHNSON’S® baby BEDTIME® lotion, and a few minutes of quiet time. JOHNSON’S® baby BEDTIME® products also release NATURALCALM® essences—a special blend of gentle and calming aromas.
The new Oh Joy! collection for JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® and BEDTIME® products will only be available for a limited time (until 7/22/16 or when sold out).