I got this dress but it was a little too big and I didn't like the sleeves.
since it had a side zipper, I thought it'd be easier to take in the back instead of the sides.
and you're done!
and me and my girl wore our polka dot outfits to church.
Hmm, I wonder where she got the "bend one foot" pose from...?
1. Turn the dress inside out and sew a diagonal line along the back middle seam.
2. Cut the extra length of the sleeves on both sides.
3. Fold 1/2" of fabric two times on the sleeves and sew.
4. Turn it right side out and fold the sleeve once more.
5. Sew along the orange line as pictured above.
Estimated time: 30 mins.
Project cost: FREE
Skill level: a confident beginner